Sacred Cacao Ceremonies
Due to the restrictions with Covid-19, I started to conduct Cacao Ceremonies via Zoom for £25 per person (with £10 going to my marathon charity), with the slowly relaxing of restrictions, I can now return to in person ceremonies, and a combination of in person and remote.
Ceremonies are limited to a total of 6 people per ceremony (including in person and remote) – they usually last approximately 2 ½ hours, but allow 3 hours so you are not feeling rushed.
If you are attending via Zoom, you will need your own Raw Ceremonial Grade Cacao which you can either purchase from me, Purchase Cacao or elsewhere, if not purchasing from me, please ensure that it is raw ceremonial grade and not powder or just cacao nibs.
If purchasing Cacao from me, you will get £5 discount off your ceremony, either in person or remote.
Weekdays – Claygate / Zoom
Monday – 13th September – 6.30pm
Tuesday 28th September – 6.30pm
Monday – 11th October – 6.30pm
Monday – 25th October – 6.30pm
Weekends – In person – Claygate or Our Woodland, East Sussex TN32
Other dates are available, please contact me for information.
Cacao Ceremonies – In Person Claygate, Surrey KT10 & Woodland East Sussex TN32
£35 early bird – up to 2 weeks before ceremony (see separate Zoom prices above)
- £40 thereafter
- No entry on door – no refunds
- To book your place, please email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call / email if you would prefer a one-to-one ceremony, I also practice Angel Therapy & Shamanic healing as well as card reading.
A weekend finding forgiveness for ourselves and others with Cacao to be held in our own beautiful woodland in East Sussex
6th to 8th August 2021 (Fully Booked)
20th to 22nd August 2021 (Fully Booked)
Please contact for future dates
- Two Cacao Ceremonies
- Two Workshops
- One therapy – 45 min. – Massage, Angelic Reiki, Acupuncture, EFT – (Emotional Freedom Technique), plus others to be announced
- Option to extend treatment times or have more than one (extra cost – subject to availability)
- Option to book one to one ‘processing sessions’ with Ellie
(can count as your therapy or added as an extra, subject to availability)
- Delicious Vegetarian/Vegan food provided
- Fun & funky dancing (Sat Night, dancing encouraged but not compulsory)
- Other woodland activities
- Accommodation provided in glamping bell tents
- Only six places available
- £350 per person
- £325 per person early bird.
- Payment plans available, please contact for details.
- Register your interest by emailing me – email@example.com